Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lauren, San Antonio





Nice sneakers... :)





Lauren has been my friend since way back when I was 15 and she was 13. It's such an amazing privilege to be able to photograph weddings for my friends - not only to be there and participate in the celebration, but also to skip around shooting pretty pictures of it. Yep. Although when you get married outside in Texas in August, there's a little less skipping from the photographer. ;)

Coming soon: Lauren and Caleb SLIDESHOW! Woohoo! I'm excited.

-Abby

6 comments:

Leah Christine Imagery said...

Can I say W.O.W., Abby? ;-)

Emily said...

They're AMAZING Abby! Can't wait to see all the wedding pics soon! :D

Graceful View Photography said...

These are GoRgEoUs pictures Abby! You did a fantastic job :) Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!!!
~Grace Macias

Alexandra said...

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL shots!! love them :)

Avery Hitch said...

Abby, I fell in love with your photography when I followed the link from David and Melanie's wedding last August! You are so creative and I check your blog often to see the new pictures you post...I especially love the weddings! My sister got married in 07 and had a hard time finding a good (and affordable) photographer. Five stars to you!

Britton Felber said...

Love it Abby!